Ulcylori 30 Capsules - Dietmed
Ulcylori 30 Capsules from Dietmed
- Eliminates Helicobacter Pylori - Prevents the appearance of ulcers - Prevention and regression of ulcers - Protects the walls of the stomach and intestines - Antioxidant activity - Helps liver detoxification. This set of phytonutrients, probiotics, vitamins and minerals helps to keep the gastric and duodenal mucosa intact, in addition to decreasing the load of Helicobacter pylori, being useful in case of ulcers;
O Brassicare ™ is a clinically tested and patented Broccoli extract. Brassicare ™ is rich in Glucorafarina, with high interest for human health, as it helps the liver in its detoxification work, in addition to having an antimicrobial action. The results obtained reveal usefulness in the prevention and regression of ulcers as well as in the protection of the walls of the stomach and intestines;
O Pylopass ™ constitutes a patented strain of Lactobacillus reuteri (in an inactive state), developed to aggregate Helicobacter pylori in the stomach, drastically reducing the amount of bacteria present. It acts selectively with the Helicobacter pylori, in such a way that it creates a tangle that is expelled naturally along the digestive tract, without harming the remaining intestinal flora;
A Dolomite is an ore rich in calcium carbonate. It is used thanks to its action: relaxing, muscle tonic, bone strengthening and antacid. Thus, it helps to decrease acidity in the stomach, benefiting the feeling of well-being.
A Vitamin B12 contributes to the cell division process.
CELL PROTECTION A Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells against undesirable oxidation. O Zinc contributes to normal acid-base metabolism. THE Vitamin A, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) and Biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes .
- Per 1 capsule:
- Brassicare ™ (Broccoli, containing at least 3,2 mg of glucorafanine) - 200 mg;
- Pylopass ™ (Lactobacillus reuteri) - 100 mg;
- Dolomite - 60 mg;
- Vitamin A - 800 µg RE (100% VRN);
- Vitamin B2 - 1,4 mg (100% VRN);
- Vitamin B12 - 2,5 µg (100% VRN);
- Biotin - 50 μg (100% VRN);
- Zinc - 10 mg (100% VRN)
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children.