1. Orders placed in the store online and of “César & Paula, Lda.” will be sent to the customer's address requested during the order completion process, through the CTT Expresso service, provided by the company “CTT Correios de Portugal, SA - Sociedade Aberta”.
2. “César & Paula, Lda.” undertakes to deliver, by 18 pm on the following 00 working days, orders submitted in mainland Portugal and confirmed by 2 pm on a working day.
3. The provisions of the previous point do not apply to orders to be delivered in the Autonomous Regions of Madeira and the Azores and in foreign countries, in which case that period is dependent on factors external to “César & Paula, Lda.” and that, for this reason, will only be communicated to the Customer after confirmation of the good collection of the order value.
4. Orders are prepared and shipped with the utmost care and packed in order to preserve the products during the transport operation.
5. When applicable, the costs resulting from the operation of sending the transacted goods or any other task related to the delivery process will be the responsibility of the Customer.
6. Orders will only be shipped after confirmation of payment by “César&Paula, Lda.”.
7. Any reshipment of goods will be subject to the costs resulting from the operation or any other task related to the delivery process and will be the responsibility of the Customer.
8. “César & Paula, Lda.” cannot be held responsible, in any way, for any eventual delay in the delivery of the product or for any defect that it may present, directly or indirectly attributable to the transport company.