Urimed complex 28 capsules
URIMED COMPLEX 28 CAPSULES
It favors urinary asepsis.
Benefits urinary comfort.
It contributes to a 77% decrease in the incidence of urinary infections.
Acts on E. coli and Candida albicans
URIMED®: normally, in the urinary system, there are no microbes, unlike what happens in other channels of communication with the outside, such as the intestines and the vagina. In these areas, there are naturally occurring microbes which, although not dangerous in these environments, can cause infections in others, namely in the urinary tract. Urinary infection thus consists of the invasion of the urinary tract by microorganisms that multiply and cause inflammation in the bladder or kidneys. The most common bacterium is Escherichia coli (Colibacil), and the fungus Candida albicans is also very common.
The most common route of infection is the ascending one, that is, the bacteria existing in the rectum, anus and vagina ascend to the urinary tract through the urethra, overcoming the existing defense mechanisms. The habits and diseases that compromise these defense mechanisms or stimulate the aggressiveness of microorganisms can be predisposing factors. Drinking few fluids, incomplete and infrequent urination, illnesses that cause urinary obstruction and the use of foreign bodies (eg, algae) are some of the causes of the infection.
As an anatomical issue, urinary infections are much more frequent in women. The close proximity between the urethra, the vagina and the anus makes it easier for microorganisms to pass into the urinary tract. The fact that the length of the urethra is much shorter in women also contributes to this greater incidence. In the urinary tract, microorganisms find the ideal conditions to multiply and thus the urinary infection arises.
Symptoms are very unpleasant and include:
- weight in the lower abdomen;
- pain along the urinary tract;
- intense burning when urinating;
- need to urinate more frequently;
- difficulty urinating;
- incomplete emptying of the bladder;
- cloudy-looking urine and unpleasant smell;
- feeling of renal colic and fever.
Thus, the nutrients in the URIMED® formula have the following functions:
- UTIroseTM (Hibiscus): Perennial shrub, native to tropical Asia and Sudan, having spread to tropical areas. Flowers are used, being rich in organic acids (citric, malic, tartaric and hibiscic), anthocyanin compounds, flavonic derivatives, mucilages rich in uronic acids and pectins. The aqueous extracts have shown anti-inflammatory, spasmolytic and hypotensive action. The patented UTIroseTM extract guarantees a richness of at least 50% of polyphenols (flavonoids, proanthocyanidins) and has proven its action not only in combating urinary infections, but also in helping to prevent their occurrence, which justifies its properties:
- Decontaminates the urinary tract in just one day;
- Helps to decrease the adhesion of bacteria to the walls of the urinary tract;
- It acts on E. coli and Candida albicans; Promotes urinary comfort;
- Contributes to a 77% decrease in the incidence of urinary infections.
- Vitamin C: Bone and connective tissue growth, wound healing, antioxidant. Favors the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes.
Food supplement useful in combating urinary infections and preventing their occurrence.
They are based on the traditional uses of each component. These include: Favors urinary asepsis. Benefits urinary comfort.
kor 1 capsule: UTIroseTM (Hibiscus; flowers containing at least 50% polyphenols) 200 mg, Cranberry 90 mg (36 mg PAC), Vitamin C 80 mg (100% VRN *), Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lactobacillus fermentum 50x109 UFC / g 2 mg, Biotin 50 µg (100% VRN *).
* Nutrient Reference Value.
HOW TO USE
1 capsule daily. If necessary, you can take up to 2 capsules a day.
USE IN CASE OF PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Only after advice from a health technician.
Box of 28 capsules.
We also recommend
Elegant soap with donkey milk soap + coq10