Silicea Balsam 500ml - Hubner
Hubner Silicea Balsam 500ml
The original source of silicon
- Fortification and revitalization of hair (fall) and nails
- Skin hydration, firmness and elasticity
- Acne, blackheads and other allergic skin reactions
- Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Treatment of mouth, gums and cleft lip
- Greater flexibility and osteo-articular strengthening
- Helps to increase the body's defenses (Immunity)
500 bottle ml
Original Silicea Balsam derived from quartz crystals. It is a colloidal liquid preparation, in which the fine particles of silicic acid form an extensive surface, in the purest and most potent form, with great absorption and reaction power.
Has regenerative properties, at the connective tissue level; anti-inflammatory drugs; pain relievers, toners and moisturizers.
- Acts beneficially in terms of mobility and joint flexibility;
- In osteoporosis;
- In the health and beauty of the skin, (+ firmness and + elasticity), hair (+ volume, + thickness and + shine), nails and teeth (+ strong);
- In the treatment of gastro-intestinal problems;
- In the various skin conditions;
- In wound healing and in the treatment of burns, through its external application;
- Anti-inflammatory and regenerative, internally contributes to the strengthening of the immune system.
Ingredients per 100 ml:
Water, colloidal dispersion with 2,8 g of silicic acid (silicon dioxide)
Dosage and Administration:
Adults and Children over 12 years:
- Internal use (oral): 1 tablespoon * (15 ml) diluted in water or fruit juice, before a meal.
- External use (topical): Apply pure Silicea Balsam to the affected area or, in situations that require it, put moist compresses in the solution, which derives from the mixture of one part of silicea to 3 of water, renewing the compresses whenever necessary.
* 1 tablespoon (15ml) corresponds to 196 mg of silicon
Bottle of 500 ml
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a dry, cool and protected from light.
Once opened, keep the bottle in the refrigerator between 4ºC and 8ºC and consume within 4 weeks.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.