Calendula Oil 20ml - Elegant
- skin tonic
How to use:
MASSAGES - To formulate a serving sufficient for a massage, add 2-3 drops of essential oil to each tablespoon of vegetable oil base.
COMPRESSES - Put 5 to 10 drops of essential oil in a container with warm water; soak a towel in this mixture and apply on the affected area. Repeat in order to keep the area always covered and warm.
BATHROOMS - Add 4 to 8 drops of essential oil in a bath of warm water. In case of sensitive skin, dilute the essences in a teaspoon of vegetable oil. Use 3 to 5 drops in a foot bath or immersion bath.
INHALATIONS - Add 5 to 6 drops of essential oil in a container with boiling water. Place a towel over the head and the container and inhale the steam for a few minutes. Another alternative is to put 3 to 4 drops on a tissue and smell it quickly.
AROMATIZATION - Add a few drops of essential oil to a spray bottle of water. In candle flavorers, add a tablespoon of warm water with a few drops of oil. To maintain the water level, top up with warm water.
Presentation: 20ml bottle
- Never use essential oil in its pure form. In order not to irritate the skin, they should always be mixed with an oily base, such as sweet almond oil. Use a small amount of any oil in any type of treatment.
- If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, do not use the oils without the advice of a qualified aromatherapist.
- Essential oils are flammable, are for external use and should not be ingested.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place.
- If any reaction occurs, stop use.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Avoid the product in case of allergy or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Pau Cabinda 40 Capsules - Sexual Power