Multivitamin and Mineral High Five 120 capsules - Viridian
Multivitamin and Mineral 120 capsules - Viridian
Vitamins and minerals.
- Strengthening the immune system.
- Contributes to normal mental performance and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
Per 1 capsule:
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5 as calcium D-pantothenate -150mg
- Vitamin C (magnesium L-ascorbate) - 100mg
- Carotenoid Blend: Natural Beta Carotene / Seaweed - 5mg
- Dunaliella salina (Equiv. in Vitamin A 833μg)
- Providing approximately:
- Beta Carotene 4,5mg
- Cryptoxanthin 39μg
- Alpha carotene 158μg
- Zeaxanthin 32μg
- Lutein 25μg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3 as nicotinamide) 50mg 312
- Iodine (from biological algae) 25μg
- Calcium (as citrate) 10mg
- Magnesium (as citrate and as L-ascorbate) 12mg 3,2
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1 as thiamine mononitrate) 25mg 2273
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg
- Grapeseed extract (95% proanthocyanidins) 20mg
- Zinc (as citrate) 5mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50μg
- Potassium (as citrate) 2mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 2mg
- Inositol 5mg
- Iron (as bisglycinate) 1mg
- Boron (as sodium borate) 500μg
- Vitamin D3 (400UI) 10μg
- Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 200μg
- Chromium (picolinate) 50μg
- Vitamin B12 (5'-deoxyadenosyl-cobalamin and methylcobalamin) -50μg
- Biotin (D-biotin) 50μg
- In a base of alfalfa (Medicaginis sativae), spirulina (Arthrospira platensis), blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
* Nutrient Reference Value
Dosage and Administration
Take 1 capsule a day, with a meal, or as prescribed by your doctor or healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Pack of 120 capsules.
Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, unless recommended by a physician or health care practitioner. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children.