Green Coffee Maxi Plus 60 Capsules + 30 Tablets - Fharmonat
Green Coffee Maxi Plus 60 Capsules + 30 Tablets from Fharmonat
Green Coffee Maxi Plus eliminates toxins, detoxifies the body, burns and drains excess fats, eliminates waste that promotes slow absorption and digestion and speeds up metabolism efficiently.
On the other hand, it controls appetite and anxiety.
- Energy source and antioxidant;
- Intestinal fat reducer;
- Blood glucose control;
- Cardiovascular protection;
- Mood stimulator.
Decaffeinated green coffee (coffea arabica); Cocoa (theobroma cacao); Spirulina (spirulina maxima); Lemon (citrus limon); Papaya (carica papaya); Mangosteen (garcinia mangostana); 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP); Chromium picolinate ; Pills; Gelling (microcrystalline cellulose); Lactose; Fig (ficus carica); Plum tree (prunus domestica); Cereal fibers; Kiwi (actinidia chinensis); Apple (pyrus malus); Binder (corn starch); Ispagula (plantago ovata); Decaffeinated green coffee (coffea arabica); Passionflower (passionflower incarnara); Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis); Artichoke (cynara scynara) ); Dandelion (taraxacum officinale); L-Glutamine; Avocado (persea gratissima); Lubricant (magnesium stearate); Anti-caking agent (magnesium silicate); Aroeira (pistacia lentiscus); Psyllium (plantago psullium).
ADVICE ON USE:
Capsules: Take 1 capsule at breakfast and another at lunch.
Tablets: Take 1 tablet 15 minutes before dinner with a good glass of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose;
- If you are taking medication or hypersensitivity to any component, pregnancy or breastfeeding, consult a doctor or health technician before taking;
- It is recommended to consume at least 2 liters of water per day;
- Individuals with heart disease or type II diabetes should not use the product for more than 3 consecutive months;
- It should not be used in case of biliary obstruction or in case of liver failure;
- Excessive doses can cause nausea, vomiting, flatulence and diarrhea;
- This supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet;
- Keep out of the reach of children.