Naturmil Folic Acid Plus 400ug 90 Tablets
For Growth and Development
The proper presence of folic acid is very important in the stages of growth and development of the human body. It acts in the transformation and synthesis of proteins and helps cell division, that is, in the growth of tissues.
- For the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy;
- For normal amino acid synthesis;
- For normal blood formation;
- For normal homocysteine metabolism;
- For a normal psychological function;
- For the cell division process;
- For the reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- For the normal functioning of the immune system.
Per tablet: Folic Acid (Folate) - 400 µg; Vitamin B1 - 1,1 mg; Vitamin B6 - 1,4 mg; Vitamin B12 - 2,5 µg; Biotin - 50 µg.
1 to 2 tablets a day.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet;
- The recommended daily intake should not be exceeded;
- It is important to maintain a balanced diet and a healthy way of life;
- Preserve from light and heat, store in a cool and dry place, in the original packaging and at a temperature below 25ºC;
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.